Thursday, February 11, 2010

Making the Best of It

We made some Valentines yesterday and this morning.

We finally let the girls go out today.

Notice G in the hammock.
We have been told by officials not to go out on the roads unless it's an emergency, and yet my work is still open . . . something is just not jiving with me. Actually, I'm quite angry about it . . .

Schools are officially closed until next Tuesday (we have Monday off for President's Day).

Frederick County seems to have been hit very badly by this last storm. As far as I can tell Routes 340 and 15 are still closed. They are even sending helicopters out to rescue stranded motorists. The drifting is causing a lot of problems for local roadways at this point. They even called the plows off the roads last night in many surrounding areas.

Unfortunately, my new friend Mr. Foot doesn't have good news for our near future; I think we may lose a few to insanity over this one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...