Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog Ideas

We have a 2 hour delay this morning, and even though I'm supposed to be at work on time, I have to go in late and take personal or vacation days (accumulated) because there's no before-care at school for Sylvie (and George leaves for work in the morning before our system even makes the call) . . .Anywho, I've been sick with a nasty cold-turned-sinus infection for about a week now, and I spend hours on end at night trying to get back to sleep. Instead of counting sheep, I've turned to thinking about all the stuff I need to do and want to do -- one of them being blog more often about more interesting stuff. So, here's the list of topics I'd like to dip into if I ever find the time:
  • my artist great-great uncles, the Zepps
  • the Salty Dog Tavern across from Harpers Ferry
  • the Poole's Store at Seneca
  • my grandmother Helen Null
  • Tanner and his battle with cancer
  • Is Frog Hollow really a hollow?
  • more on morel mushroom hunting
  • the C&O Canal around these parts
  • Antietam Ironworks in more depth
  • moonshine-making past here
  • Bernie Adkins
  • the building of Michael's Home
  • Michael's Home and the Civil War
  • my grandmother Ann Ziegler
  • George's great-grandmother Cordie Otzelberger
Do you have any ideas for me to explore? I'd love to hear about them in the comments!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Good to see you have lots of interest. Hope to see more information on my mother.
Hope to see everyone soon. Take care of that sinus condition, seems to have always been a problem for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...