Friday, January 8, 2010

Preparing for the Party

This picture serves two purposes: to show you the party preparations and to show you the snow. The snow, again. We didn't get much this time, but this is already about the fourth time this winter that we've had snow in the hollow . . . We got a two hour delay out of it (not sure why - it was only about an inch), but I needed that after staying up to draw Dora and referee my in-house colorers. We're having a small party this year for Sarah Grace; theme: Dora Saves the Snow Princess! My old friend from Mar-Lu-Ridge, Cindy Mills, is making the cake. Can't wait to see it! Of course, it has to be eggless, and I'm sure this is proving a challenge for my baker friend. But Cindy is very talented, and I'm sure she's making an incredible creation! Check out her other works here and become a FB fan! Gotta get the troops ready for school! Where did those two hours go??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...